Job #: 47118
Title: Mid-Career Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Massachusetts - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Yes
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great benefits and pay! JOB DESCRIPTION
My client is seeking a Mid-Level Full Stack Web Developer to work with their system engineering teams in designing and building usable data-centric websites. This role offers an opportunity to work from the very beginning of an idea all the way to deploying a final, production-ready web application.
- Work as part of a tightly knit team to develop, implement, and demonstrate web-based applications.
- Design and creation of REST and graphQL APIs.
- Design and deploy databases.
- Design and implement web architectures.
- Ensure entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Integrate front-end UI with APIs.
- Understand the limitations of our tech stacks and business model and provide technical advice whenever necessary.
- Work across numerous programs and divisions within the company.
- Work as a member of an Agile/Scrum software team.
All candidates must be a US citizen and have the ability to obtain a security clearence!
- 3+ years experience with
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance.
- Able to work independently.
- Bachelors degree
- Database design and management, including latest practices and associated versions.
- Experience with at least one of: React, Flask, Django, Node, Vue.
- Proficiency using the command line.
- Proficiency with Git version control.
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment.
- Active Security Clearance.
- Experience managing subcontractors.
- Experience User Interactions and User Experience, or UI/UX research.
- Experience with military systems analysis or survivability analysis.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: