Job #: 47143
Title: Audit Senior - 100% FULLY REMOTE NATIONWIDE
Job Location: United States
Remote Job: Yes
Salary: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Signing bonus, monthly bonuses, annual bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Fully remote across the United States
- Ideal work/life balance
- Substantially less hours during busy season that most other public accounting firms
- Signing/monthly/annual bonuses based on individual performance
- Top rated place to work for in Georgia,
- Top public accounting firm
- Highly competitive benefits
Conduct all phases of audit, review, and compilation engagements including planning, risk assessment, research, reporting of findings, and other procedures as required.
Prepare workpapers to document scope and findings of the engagement in accordance with AICPA standards.
Drafting financial statements and related financial statement disclosures in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Supervising, training, and mentoring associates and interns on engagements.
- Must currently be in an Assurance/Audit Associate or Senior position. Above Senior level will not be considered.
- 3-5 years of public accounting experience in external audit. Must be currently work for or recently have worked for a CPA firm.
- CPA license is a plus.
- Experience working with clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing, professional services, NFP, real estate, etc.
- EBP experience is a plus but not required.
- Bachelor`s degree in Accounting or related subject.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: