Job #: 5889
Title: Process Engineering Manager
Job Location: Columbia, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: + bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Strong growth, dynamic, global manufacturer that is the industry leader!! JOB DESCRIPTION
Join an award winning, strong growth, industry leading global manufacturer with immediate Process Engineering Management career-track needs!
Global leading-edge manufacturer has an immediate opening. Located in the Columbia, SC area. The Process Engineering Manager will lead improvements in the manufacturing processes, including production support, new product introduction, cost reduction, cost reduction initiatives and training. You will support and create processes and activities within the functional area, and work with the Engineering & Plant Leadership Staffs to support the development of new business and maintenance of current businesses. This position is part of the plant strategic leadership team!
- Lead a team of engineers and technicians to accomplish overall project completions.
- Delivery of process improvements for high quality and high yields
- Data analysis to identify improvement opportunities
- Implement process control techniques and tools into production
- Project Management including maintaining and executing project schedules
- Training of operators as well as process technicians
- Identify new areas for improved efficiencies
- Simplify processes to reduce errors
- You will evaluate, design, implement, and monitor manufacturing processes and operating systems including production flow, facility, and production equipment.
- This is a "Hands-On", "on-the-floor" position of leadership and problem solving!
You should be confident, have a mechanical aptitude, and be very entrepreneurial. You should have high speed manufacturing experience with any experience in automotive, textiles, cable, wire, building materials, or extrusion manufacturing a plus. You will prepare unit cost estimates and make recommendations on equipment needs. Develops performance standards, establish the departmental engineering and documentation standards, identifies the customer needs (internal or external) and contract requirements.
You must be able to identify project tasks, communicate plans, develop plans and then implement plans. You should have experience working in cross-functional teams environment. Looking for Lean/Six Sigma problem solving skills. QUALIFICATIONS
- BS degree in Engineering
- You should have 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You should have experience with manufacturing & distribution capabilities, process improvements, root cause analysis, project costing methods, assembly procedures, and computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Project, Excel.
- Project management or technical leadership experience is preferred.
- Extrusion experience is a plus.
Looking for strong team leadership skills as well as strong KPI compliance and proven results.
This is for an industry leading, strong growth manufacturer. This company puts a high value on quality of life, skill & career growth, and has an opportunity for vertical career-tracks. This position has a base salary range of $85 to 95k + Bonus & tremendous benefit and retirement programs. Relocation assistance is provided.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: