Job #: 5894
Title: Director of Engineering Services
Job Location: State College, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: annual bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
industrial equipment JOB DESCRIPTION
This is an opportunity for an experienced engineering leader to bring their talents to a company that values new ideas and thinking.
We are assisting our client with a search for a director of engineering services. Our client is an exciting and rapidly growing technology innovation company focused on putting inventions to work in the industrial sector. These products allow companies huge cost savings and are used in a variety of industrial applications including: oil and gas, chemical processing, automotive and pulp and paper. Our client promotes an environment of innovation collaboration, autonomy and values the importance of work-life balance. The Director of Engineering Services will bring their proven project management skills, and leadership experience to continue to build and lead this growing engineering servicing division. The role will require solid experience in strategic planning, mentorship, organizational and strong interpersonal skills.
- Hiring, training, oversight, and development of the Engineering Services Team
- Provide engineering expertise on servicing issues.
- Developing an optimal performance system for customer engagement and satisfaction
- Regular and frequent interaction with companys executive, customer leaders.
- Assisting in strategic planning and execution of the division expansion.
Bachelors degree in Engineering (Masters degree preferred).
- 5-10 years engineering experience (work with vibration analysis is strongly preferred)
- Extensive customer service experience
- 2 to 3 years successful project management and engineering team leadership
- Ability to travel extensively
Client offers generous and comprehensive health and welfare benefits.
Compensation will include a base plus additional annual incentive pay.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: