Job #: 5958
Title: Process Engineer
Job Location: Simpsonville, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 10% Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Past placements with this client.Can live in Simpsonville or Greenwood. JOB DESCRIPTION
DUTIES RELATED TO THIS POSITION
Reports to North America Industrial Manager. This position has no direct reports. A Process Engineer is a person who has the responsible for supporting day to day industrial activity
The primary purpose of this position is to support the manufacturing processes, ( Batch Operation), Pet Food Ingredients, on a daily basis; monitoring, controlling, and improving key variables which drive the Key Production Indicators and driving the daily troubleshooting with respect to processes and equipment.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS & ACTIVITIES
- Responsible for the day to day process support of manufacturing. Batch Operation
- Monitor and Control critical process parameters that drive Key Production Indicators
- Manage continuous process improvement for all manufacturing processes and equipment
- Manage the day to day troubleshooting that is needed with processes and equipment, supporting the daily production goals
- Lead projects, involving cross-functional teams, using project management methodologies.
- Implement appropriate methodologies to ensure validation resources are deployed according to level of risk..
- Enact measures and review to ensure systems, once validated, remain in a validated state throughout their lifecycle.
- Manage and confront issues as they arise.
- Formulate cross-functional teams, gaining consensus of requirements and approach.
- Assist in the development and implement of the quality strategy and objectives.
- Create validation protocols and conduct appropriate inspection/testing required on product, processes, and materials.
- Implementation of manufacturing processes on a full-scale and leading any troubleshooting activities. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in Engineering Prefer Mechanical, Chemical Engineering OK
- Minimum of three years experience in a manufacturing environment ( Batch Operation), preferably in food/dairy/meat. FDA Regulated
- Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing experience
- The ideal candidate will have experience in process design, pilot scale experimentation, process scale-up, process capability definition. Batch Operation
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to apply engineering concepts to resolve problems.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: