Job #: 3084
Title: Manufacturing Engineer 2 Openings
Job Location: Greenwood, South Carolina - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
8/29/2017 NEW POSITION 2 OPENINGS
Location Greenwood, South Caolina, Fortune 500 Corporation in it`s field of Performance Fibers/Polymers/Fibers. I am the only EXCLUSIVE recruiter that is allowed to work directly with the hiring official,Operations Leader, and Plant Manager . Plant employs 500.Location is Excellent.Can live outside Greenville in Simpsonville.Salaries are very HIGH.. State of the art facility. Idael candidate 2-5 years exp. JOB DESCRIPTION
As a key member of the manufacturing team, the Manufacturing Engineer ensures that Area Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met consistently.
They also drive performance to the levels using Six Sigma behaviors, tools and skills.
- Understand manufacturing process in order to provide Technical Instruction to Operations Personnel on how to adjust process perimeters to arrive at desired results.
- Be able to analyze data using statistical tools and draw conclusion based on statistic inference not by feeling.
- Establish the recognized quality leader in nylon polymer.
- Provide safety leadership by engaging employees in safety interactions, acting on safety opportunities, and participating in company safety initiatives.
- Support the Site Leadership Team and Technologys improvement initiatives.
- Lead investigation and define corrective actions for closed job variances.
- Develop system for measuring and reporting performance vs productivity and quality goals.
- Back-up to Operations Leader as management contact for Emergency Response Team issues within physical department.
- Provide day to day technical troubleshooting for the department.
- Through Six Sigma approach identify and reduce common cause variations in the product and process.
- Ensures the process parameters of existing processes are in statistical control.
- Transforms product and process improvements into clearly defined procedures and instructions.
- Provides technical support for responsible processes to operating and maintenance personnel to achieve plant manufacturing objectives.
- Evaluate daily performance and identify and eliminate special cause variations.
- Transfer engineering instructions for trials and non-standard products into an executable plan.
- Develop and maintain Bill of Materials (BOM) and routings.
- Report variance repots for all production orders.
- Provide technical support in capital improvement projects and development of capital budget.
- Define operational guidelines in finite scheduling.
- Maintains housekeeping in assigned areas.
- Assures clearly defined procedures and instructions are documented and issued to support the improvements developed by Process Engineers and Technology.
- Investigate and propose corrective actions for quality upsets identified by Quality Engineers.
- Share best operational practices with other Production Engineers on site.
- Perform hazard analysis along with ESSH Engineers to develop procedures for non-routine tasks.
- Primary technical contact for Training Coordinator in the development of training modules.
- Comply with all safety/health/environmental related policies and procedures, participates in company sponsored safety programs and activities, and reports to management those conditions or actions by employees or others that might create a hazard to themselves or others in the plant. Reports any work-related injury or illness, no matter how minor, to their Manager.
BCF/Polymer Operations Leader & IF Operations Leader QUALIFICATIONS
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: