Job #: 6005
Title: Dynamics Analyst - GP & CRM
Job Location: Charlotte, North Carolina - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
DYNAMICS SME in GP and CRM needed for client in Charlotte, NC. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to be key contributors for a mid-sized organization! The company designs customized programs to reduce costs, control operations and improve profits. Company has managed more than 90,000 client locations. The company fosters a lot of opportunity for growth, a great atmosphere of friendly individuals and a wonderful work-life balance. JOB DESCRIPTION
MS Dynamics SME/ Analyst acting as Microsoft Dynamics GP and CRM Specialist.
Sole contributor/ key contact/ internal advocate with Systems Integrator to reconfigure systems and ensure all service level agreements are met efficiently.
Fulltime position in Charlotte. Work will be onsite QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an administrator role with Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with Microsoft Exchange Server and Active Directory
- 1-2 implementations of MS Dynamics
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to leverage implemented GP tool to the fullest capability, including reporting.
- Experience required SQL interface/ scripting.
Stand apart skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Dynamics certifications
- ERP module experience
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: