Job #: 6009
Title: .NET Developer/ Engineer
Job Location: Raleigh, North Carolina - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Raleigh NC or NC TRIANGLE area
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
.NET DEVELOPER/ ENGINEER needed for client in Raleigh, NC. Strong, growing client with dynamic leadership. Small team, great atmosphere. JOB DESCRIPTION
Full-time/direct-hire position with our client in Raleigh NC.
- Develops, maintains, and supports both large and small scale web development/ application initiatives from planning to execution, including communicating with business owners to gather requirements and provide status.
- Troubleshooting, tracking and resolving of application and system-related issues.
- Development and execution of System Integration test plans and User Acceptance test plans.
- Translates application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Designs, builds, and maintains efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensures best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identifies bottlenecks and bugs, and devises solutions to these problems QUALIFICATIONS
Experience and Education Requirements
- 7+ years C#.Net; some VB.Net would be nice
- 7+ years MS SQL Server with experience in version 2012, including strong T-SQL, Stored Procedure/Function development and maintenance, Query design and analysis, Table design, entity relationships, indexing, SSIS, Replication, SSRS (other reporting packages will be considered)
- 7+ years ADO.Net (or ADO, DAO), some Entity Framework
- Unit testing
- Bachelors or Associates degree in technology field
Nice to have:
- Windows CE 6.5 Windows forms application
- Intermec Handheld scanners
- Windows Forms development
- WPF Development with MVVM experience
- ERP Experience
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: