Job #: 6050
Title: Relationship Manager - Family Office Services
Job Location: New York, New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Above Average Benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Relationship Manager - Family Office Services - 5B + Multi-Family Office - New York, NY
* Opportunity to work directly with the MD and to be mentored in all areas of family office services. Introductions will be made to existing client relationships in addition to taking on new clients as they onboard. JOB DESCRIPTION
* This position is ideal for a Senior Tax Manager, Director or Principal looking to move away from tax compliance and billable hours, to a more client-service oriented position with better work/life balance.
* Significant upside to grow with the firm with a defined track record to Managing Director.
5B+ Established Multi-Family Office seeks Director in New York City with a strong high net worth tax background to join them as a Relationship Manager
for UHNW clients(25-50mm+) with a focus on high touch, seamless integration of services including:
- Comprehensive Family Office services
- Investment advisory
- Tax, Estate and Philanthropic planning
Director will be groomed to take over significant book of business from a Managing Director that will be retiring. Emphasis is on providing excellent client service versus business development. QUALIFICATIONS
Requires 10-20 years experience, with significant high-net-worth tax background. Ideal candidates will come from a CPA firm, Multi-family office, Single-family office, or other HNW tax environment.
How to Apply: