Job #: 6054
Title: Lead Relationship Manager
Job Location: Los Angeles, California - United States
Salary: $125,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Above Average Benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Lead Relationship Manager - Los Angeles, California
This role is the ideal career move for
- Tax Managers looking to move away from billable hours and tax seasons. The Firm offers a collegial environment with a work life balance; no tax seasons, no tax compliance, no billable hours
- Trust Officers (JD required) with extensive exposure to sophisticated estate and philanthropic planning matters seeking a Boutique Independent Advisory Firm with a track to equity
- Wealth Strategists with a desire to transition from a transactional role with clientele to a deeper, long term relationships
- Opportunity to be mentored on all areas of comprehensive wealth management.
- Significant upside to grow with the firm on a well trodden path towards ownership. Firm has a proven track record of offering equity to top performing talent.
5B+ Multi-Family Office seeks Lead Relationship Manager in Los Angeles to advise and coach high net worth and ultra high net worth clientele with a focus on high touch, seamless integration of services including:
- Estate planning & philanthropy
- Financial planning inclusive of income and wealth transfer issues
- Investment advisory
- Concierge services inclusive of insurance and bill pay
Requires high net worth tax compliance experience. CPA preferred.
How to Apply: