Job #: 6058
Title: Associate Portfolio Manager
Job Location: Norwalk, California - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Above Average Benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Associate Portfolio Manager - Los Angeles, CA - 30B+ National RIA
Our client is a well established, dynamic and innovative firm with a national presence. This Top Tier RIA takes a long term investment approach supported by deep research in an open architecture environment and consequently enjoys a 90%+ retention rate with their clientele. JOB DESCRIPTION
30 Billion+ National Fee-Based Wealth Management Firm seeks an Associate Portfolio Manager in Los Angeles to work with the portfolio management team to design and implement tactical investment and asset allocation strategies for high net worth individuals, families and foundations (1mm-30mm level).
- The Associate Portfolio Manager role offers extensive interaction with clients and their advisors with a clear track towards the Portfolio Manager role. This is not a sales role; there are no business development goals.
- The Firm has a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture that provides an excellent opportunity to make an impact.
- 5-10 years experience in the investment management arena required.
- Progress towards CFA is a must.
- Advanced degree required.
How to Apply: