Job #: 6066
Title: UHNW Wealth Strategist - Cross Border
Job Location: Miami, Florida - United States
Salary: $200,000.00 - $400,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
UHNW Wealth Strategist - Cross Border, National Wealth Management Firm, Southeast Florida
Global leader in UHNW wealth management seeks Wealth Strategist with cross-border planning experience to develop planning strategies for their clientele (50mm-multi billion net worth) and provide cutting edge solutions and excellent client service.
- No tax compliance, no billable hours.
- This is not a sales role, it is 100% advisory oriented.
- The Wealth Strategist will work closely with investment advisors and their clients focusing on tax, estate, wealth transfer, and charitable giving strategies.
- Extensive client contact in addition to interfacing with clients` outside attorneys and CPA`s.
- Requires 8+ years HNW tax background (senior manager-partner level candidates or equivalent), strong analytical skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be bilingual (Spanish) or have international/cross-border planning experience.
- Ideal candidates will come from public accounting or have prior public accounting background.
How to Apply: