Job #: 6076
Title: Expert Android Mobile Developer
Job Location: Deerfield, Illinois - United States
Salary: $120,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Expert Android Mobile Developer - Direct Hire - Deerfield, IL
The Mobile Application Developer Expert oversees and advises on code/design analysis and strategy, supports project management, develops code and design for the most complex projects, and oversees the review of code, design, and testing. This person serves as a subject matter expert in one or more application areas, utilizing broad technical expertise to identify new application solutions and improve process efficiency. The Expert level developer coaches and mentors all application developers. JOB DESCRIPTION
- This is a hands-on development position.
- Oversees business, functional, and high level technical requirements (including recovery, security, and audit)
- Directs the technical strategy by Identifying opportunities, from a technical perspective, for promoting process efficiency, simplification, and improving application performance
- Manages complex technical design components and act as a referral expert in mobile technology, data structures, vended packages, techniques and design methods
- Oversees design reviews
- Analyzes downstream and client process impact and make recommendations
- Works with Scrum Masters to identify opportunities for improving project estimating processes
- Determines programming approach, tools, and techniques that best meet the business requirements.
- Performs coding of highly complex modules as a subject matter expert
- Manages and make recommendations for project change management approach
- Serves as a subject matter expert in area of responsibility for ADs
- 7+ years of professional development experience, with significant experience in Android native mobile app development
- Solid experience with Android Studio
- Expert in Agile Scrum or XP methodologies.
- Experienced with Jira, Jenkins, and CI/CD automation pipelines
- BA/BS in computer science or electrical engineering required.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing.
- Results oriented as demonstrated by proven ability to meet short deadlines and execute against multiple competing priorities with little direct supervision.
- Understanding of SQL and no SQL relational databases
- Understanding of architectural patterns and experience designing software architecture
- CI/CD, Jira, Jenkins, GitHub, Confluence, Slack
- Scrum/XP experience
- Experience writing and integrating RESTful Webservices
- Experience with JSON and XML
- Experience with high volume mobile apps
- Experience with Test Driven Development and JUnit
- Experience managing developers
- Experience with AWS/Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience creating SDKs
- Experience with Open Source Technologies
- HomeBrew, Mac OSX, Linux, CocoaPods, Maven, TestFlight
- Security minded, experienced with Encryption, Oauth, and OWASP Standards
- SQL Lite, Certificate Management,
- Experience building and deploying apps to the Google Play Store
How to Apply: