Job #: 6162
Title: C# Developer
Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $95,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Privately-held financial firm in suburban Philadelphia is seeking a C# Developer for their Capital Management team.
You will join the team which is responsible for the systems that track, calculate, and report on the firm-wide capital requirements. You will work on near-real time systems and interact closely with mid/back office operational teams.
Relocation assistance is available if necessary.
Benefits include free breakfast, lunch and snacks daily; free gym; casual dress code; competitive salary/bonus. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Design, develop and implement software applications that satisfy complex business requirements to support operations.
- Participate in all phases of SDLC from initial requirements through final quality assurance and implementation.
- Support technology team members with application design and implementation.
- Provide production support for application and tools built by the team.
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline with at least 2 years of recent hands-on experience developing in .Net technologies with C#.
- Good understanding of relational databases and experience with fundamental SQL.
- Experience with Winforms preferred.
- Experience with all aspects of the SDLC and agile methodology preferred.
- Exposure to scripting languages (Shell, Perl) a plus.
- Experience in source control, unit testing, automated build, continuous integration and test driven development.
- Familiarity and/or experience with OO principles and design patterns; fundamental understanding of UML.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: