Job #: 6188
Title: Plant Manager
Job Location: Sacramento, California - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great opportunity for a 5+ years experienced Plant Manager who has worked in a Flexible Film manufacturer JOB DESCRIPTION
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides direction, development and leadership to coordinate plant activities through the departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement changes and/or upgrades: capital equipment, staffing levels, procedures, and other business operations; Take full responsibility over annual budgets & forecasts.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
- Work with the director and VP to develop short and long range business strategies.
- Communicate business goals and objectives to all levels of staff.
- Assess the plant`s performance related to meeting company goals: operations metrics, finance, quality, and safety.
Must have worked as a Plant Manager in facility manufacturing flexible film. Must have a 4 year degree
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
- Change Management - Ability to encourage others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Negotiation Skills - Ability to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Coaching and Development - Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Strategic Planning - Ability to develop a vision for the future and create a culture in which the long-range goals can be achieved.
How to Apply: