Job #: 6165
Title: Java NoSQL Developers
Job Location: Tampa, Florida - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Newly created positions due to company growth. These are full-time (direct hire) positions with an international company offering competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and opportunity for career advancement.
You will be involved in enhancing existing applications as well as developing new applications in support of the evolving business at the company. Strong preference for candidates with B2C eCommerce experience.
Please note: Local (Tampa) area candidates preferred as there is no relocation assistance offered. A face-to-face interview in Tampa is required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
: Design, construction & unit testing of assigned components/modules
: Support production implementation & post-production issues
: Collaborates with other team members to implement application features, including user interface (UI) & business functionality
: Be action oriented with a tendency to treat each assignment with a sense of urgency
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of full life cycle Java software development experience
- Possess a blend of design, analytical & development skills
- Must have Spring and Hibernate experience
- Must have NoSQL experience (MongoDB preferred)
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- REST/JSON APIs experience
- Experience creating & consuming web services
- SQL and PL/SQL (Oracle) experience
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- eCommerce experience strongly desired
- Experience with Apache Tomcat, Groovy/Grails is a plus
The company will only employ candidates who are legally authorized to work in the US. Individuals with temporary visas such as F-1, H-1, H-2, or who need sponsorship are not eligible for hire.
How to Apply: