Job #: 6181
Title: Service Engineer | Technician | Medtech | Biomedical
Job Location: Santa Ana, California - United States
Salary: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Transforming Cardio Medicine internationally is the mission statement of this innovative business. JOB DESCRIPTION
Led from Sydney, Australia, and with a US presence driven from Santa Ana, CA, this thriving med-tech business is on the cusp of it`s next big leap in growth.
With significant market share and a healthy pipeline of new products, along with a 15+ year track-record of supplying cutting edge technology to the cardio-surgeryand diagnostic market, they are well-positioned to leverage from their highly profitable footing.
Cardiac to the core, they have ambitious plans to become a worldwide powerhouse in their specialist field of expertise.
And given the tech-heavy offering - this means there is much work to do supporting the equipment in hospitals across the United States.
As a driven, proactive and adaptable Service Engineer / Technician, with a strong track record of servicing specialised med-tech equipment, ideally in the cardio space...you`ll be able to travel occasionally and are willing to jump in and fix anything.
Some tasks are:
- Engineering troubleshooting expertise in a medical technology setting
- Provide phone, email and on-site support for products, servicing and spare parts
- Arrange quotation for repairs & maintenance via distributors and customer self-serve
- Maintain company medical equipment out in the field
- Calibration, network problem-solving, demos of product
- Oversee the loan/demo equipment in-wards and outwards to hospitals in the network
- Document customer issues and resolution as per ISO13485 and FDA QMS
- Equipent testing in-house
- Ensure timely escalation of major faults and failures
- Report routinely to the COO and Head of Engineering (Australia)
- Look toward building a team of service engineers - and lead the team
Yes, lead the team - here is your chance to step up a gear.
If you`ve been working away in the medical sector, dealing with complex electronic and hardware/software systems for 3+ years ideally in Cardio equipment, love a challenge and you`re looking for the next career move... or maybe you have an Associate of Science Degree in Biomedical Equipment Technology
Global IP, deep pockets, clinical program underway and expanding, multiple income streams, strong pipeline, passionate and visionary leadership, cardiothoracic specialty...it`s all here.
And all of that stuff breaks down occasionally, but who`s gonna fix it?
Maybe it`s YOU!
How to Apply: