Job #: 6200
Title: Account Executive (b2b fin-tech sales)
Job Location: Seattle, Washington - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: bonus/commission OTE $150k+
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The company is a leading global provider of financial technology and services. Employs more than 10,000 people worldwide. JOB DESCRIPTION
Requires: 5+ years B2B fintech solutions sales, strong quota history. Opportunity in 3 locations: Los Angeles and San Diego, CA and Seattle, WA.
Our client is a global leader in the fintech industry, seeking an experienced Account Executive to drive revenue through the development of innovative and compelling sales strategies targeting the Corporate Issuer marketplace.
- Sales of registered/discretionary services (Transfer agency, shareholder communications and treasury solutions) to corporate issuer market. Note: Previous sales of these types of products not required.
- Identify new business opportunities within existing clients by calling and leveraging existing [internal and external] relationships.
- Independently lead and complete all aspects of the sale process, from pre-qualification to completion.
- Monitor trends and competition while ensuring client satisfaction.
- Coordinate activities across the company to ensure the successful and timely implementation of products and services within existing client base.
- Be accountable for and take ownership of all objectives, deliverables and commitments to these clients.
- Keep clients abreast of product information.
- Maintain account relationships and cross sell additional services.
- Partner with internal resources to provide the necessary expertise and support during the sales process including legal, finance, product specialists, and senior management.
- May be involved in special marketing projects and campaigns.
- Bachelor degree
- 5-7 years of B2B fintech solutions sales
- Excellent C-level oral, written, and presentation skills
- Strong technical foundation; ability to use CRM, Microsoft Office, social tools, etc.
- Willing to travel frequently to clients and prospects
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: