Job #: 6201
Title: Bilingual HR Supervisor
Job Location: Florence, South Carolina - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Supports management objectives and serves as a liaison between employees and management to promote a positive and open culture. This position holds responsibilities for the following functional areas including but not limited to: recruitment, benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities JOB DESCRIPTION
RESPONSIBILITIES: The essential duties and responsibilities of this job description reflects management`s assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Investigates incidents and prepares reports for the Human Resources Manager
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Maintain knowledge, understanding and adhere to safety policies, USDA, GMP, QA, HACCP, Sanitation rules and regulations, and company policies.
- Conducts recruitment efforts for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program; conducts job fairs
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continuously improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintain knowledge, understanding and adhere to safety policies, USDA, GMPs, QA, HACCP, Sanitation rules and regulations, and company policies.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
- Perform other duties in support of department or company needs as required.
- Bachelor`s Degree in Human Resources or related field required
- Minimum of 5 years of human resources experience working in a manufacturing and human resources environment. Plant start-up experience is a significant plus.
- Strong background in employee relations issues.
- Demonstrated bilingual (Spanish) speaking/translation ability required.
- Thorough understanding of federal, state and local laws.
- Strong analytical skills, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- HR certification is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Must project a positive and professional image.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Be able to make decisions within scope of the job.
- Be readily receptive of additional training for the broadening of skills.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to speak, write, interpret and translate in Spanish required
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or SHRM-CP preferred
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: