Job #: 6196
Title: RN Nurse Manager - Family Birth Center
Job Location: Culpeper, Virginia - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Must have current nursing license in the state of Virginia.
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This Central Virginia Health System is recognized as a leader in improving the quality of healthcare by many national independent organizations. The facility has a "baby friendly" designation and is seeking a strong Clinical Nurse Manager for the Family Birth Center. JOB DESCRIPTION
The FBC Clinical Nurse Manager ensures the clinical excellence, and quality of patient care for the department they are responsible for. The Nurse Manager develops and maintains collegial relationships with physicians, and other team members. She/he provides leadership in assuring achievement of organizational goals and metrics, including but not limited to quality, financial vitality employee engagement, patient experience and regulatory readiness. . The Nurse Manager is visible, present and available to staff in order to provide mentoring, teaching and support. Some of the major job functions include but are not limited to:
- Determines priorities of care based on physical and psychological needs, as well as factors influencing patient flow through the system.
- Develops and implements an education plan for areas of responsibility annually in collaboration with the Education Department.
- Assures Patient Experience goals are met.
- Creates an environment that promotes accountability through inspiration, coaching, and mentoring.
- Assures team member engagement goals are met.
- Assures fiscal efficiency of the department.
- Upholds organizational policy and procedure.
- Mentors nursing staff.
- Assures staffing meets the patient care volumes and acuity
- Sustains an environment of continuous regulatory readiness
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing
- Bachelors in Nursing required
- Minimum of three years recent experience in acute setting or specialized unit
- Registered Nurse with a current licensure in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Certified in AHA BLS Healthcare Providers
- Certified in Specialized area preferred
- Certified in AHA ACLS
- Certified in AHA PALS
- 3 - 5 years experience working in and 1+ years managing a birthing center is MANDATORY
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: