Job #: 6221
Title: Human Resource Director
Job Location: Easton, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $125,000.00 - $140,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
E. PA, NJ
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Seeking Director of Human Resources with experience managing global multiple plant manufacturing operation . Will develop strategic initiatives, review Best Practices, implement updated processes. Team includes Plant HR Managers and generalists.
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Relationship Management.
- Ethical Practice.
- Partner with business leaders to help guide and support business initiatives and align them against the HR strategy
- Responsible for the execution of recruiting strategies for ALL plant, professional and managerial positions
- Develop retention strategies, legal compliance, payroll, communication, orientation and training
- Act as a change agent, working in partnership with the business leaders to drive the transformation agenda, change plans, leading communication and engagement activities
- Implement, interpret and administer workplace programs, projects, tasks or initiatives that align with the company goals and objectives
- Responsible for employment, workplace relations, compensation administration, performance management, benefits, recognition, training and planning of staffing requirements
- Facilitate and provide training and development to management and the workforce
- Oversee facilities in the US and travel to those sites when required - 20 - 25%
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business or Social Sciences
- A minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in Human Resources
- Strong knowledge of human resources legislation, processes and procedures
- Excellent management skills, problem solving, conflict resolution skills, change management, operational management skills, decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively coach team members and manage through complex and difficult situations
- Sound judgement related to making decisions and interpreting policies, procedures and regulations
- Strong interpersonal, organizational skills and mathematical ability
- Team management and proven experience motivating, mentoring and coaching a diverse team
- HR Professional Certification preferred
- Able to travel globally for business
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: