Job #: 6222
Title: Sales Agronomist (DC-7079)
Job Location: Fort Collins, Colorado - United States
Salary: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Health, Dental, Vision Insurance with company cost share, Life Insurance, Long and Short-Term Disability, PTO, Vacation, Holidays, Retirement Plan, 401K, Company Vehicle, Performance-Based and Profitability Bonuses
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Excellent Benefits with this Long-Established Ag Employer. Competitive Base Salary. Performance-Based Bonus. Profitability Bonus. Company Vehicle. Great area of Colorado. Close to Mountains and many Outdoor Recreational Activities. Not far from Major Sports Team Venues.
Agronomy, Agronomy Sales, Sales, Sales Agronomist, Agronomist, Ag Chemicals, Crop Protection, Fertilizer, Seed, Micronutrients, Ag, Agriculture, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT. JOB DESCRIPTION
JOB DESCRIPTION: QUALIFICATIONS
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting a long-established Ag Retailer seeking an experienced Sales Agronomist for one of their locations in the Front Range of Colorado. Ideal candidate will either: 1) Be a local Agronomy Sales Representative with an established book of business or 2) Currently hold a CCA with solid experience selling Ag chemicals, fertilizer and / or seed to Ag growers, be proficient in Precision Ag systems, sees the value in CRM software and has exceptional work-related references. Ability to work closely with area Ag growers to provide sound crop inputs recommendations is a MUST. Maintaining detailed records and keeping Agronomy Sales Director updated on activity is important. Team mentality is a MUST in terms of helping out with other Agronomy operations and services as is necessary. Ability to stay informed of current industry practices and products as well as ability to prepare, schedule and conduct Ag grower meetings using PowerPoint technology is also important.
THIS EMPLOYER OFFERS COMPETITIVE BASE SALARY PLUS PERFORMANCE-BASED AND PROFIT-SHARING BONUSES AS WELL AS EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING COMPANY VEHICLE, HEALTH INSURANCE AND RETIREMENT PLANS. EMPLOYER LOOKING TO HIRE IMMEDIATELY.
- BSc. Agronomy or other Ag-related degree
- CCA certification preferred or ability to obtain
- Minimum 3 years Ag retail sales experience selling Ag chemicals, fertilizer and seed to end-user
- Individual currently working within territory with established Ag customers is preferred
- Working knowledge of dryland and irrigated cropland production of corn, wheat, alfalfa, sugar beets, vegetables and / or sunflowers
- Experience with organic, ornamental & turf grass production beneficial
- Seed traits knowledge extremely beneficial
- Proficient with Precision Ag systems
- Computer and technology savvy
- Familiar with CRM software with ability to use
- Exceptional work-related references
- Clean driving record with CDL or ability to obtain
- State of Colorado Commercial Applicator`s license or ability to obtain
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: