Job #: 6250
Title: Cyber Security Specialist
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Dynamic, strong growth, industry leading, global organization! JOB DESCRIPTION
Industry leading, strong growth, global organization has immediate need for a high-profile Cyber Security Specialist headquartered in Atlanta! This role is a high visibility, newly created opportunity! You will focus on weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems to assess the security posture of the target system. You will evaluate not just logical but also physical security.
- Manage aspects of Information Systems (IS), data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non?repudiation.
- Identify security flaws in computing platforms and applications and devise strategies and techniques to mitigate identified cybersecurity risks.
- Apply offensive cybersecurity testing techniques
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and carries out penetration tests.
- Develop tools, techniques, training, and countermeasures for computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption.
- Perform Risk Assessment
- Initiate, facilitate, and promote information security awareness activities
- Oversee the security of applications and databases to ensure applicable requirements are met.
- Oversee identity and access management decisions for network and application user accounts, including privileged accounts
- Manage network appliance (firewall, proxies, routers, and switches) configuration changes from a security perspective
- Evaluate and recommend data governance decisions and associated new business processes to management
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Develop and execute security policies, plans, and procedures; design and implement data network security measures.
- Perform social engineering tests and analyzes technical security weaknesses.
- Research and maintain proficiency tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field
- A Masters degree and/or a MBA degree would be a plus.
- 2+ years of relevant cyber security experience
- 2+ years of experience with network vulnerability assessments and penetration testing methods
- Relevant IT Security certifications preferred. (One or more certifications in the information security field such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP ), Certified Information Security Manager ( CISM ), Certified Ethical Hacker( CEH ), Certified Information Systems Auditor ( CISA ), etc)
- Experience adapting easily to new and changing technologies
- Experience performing penetration testing and using tools such as Wireshark and Splunk
- Experience working across organizations, managing multiple, high-priority tasks
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
This is with a national recognized, global technology organization that puts a high value on skill & career growth. There can be a strong opportunity for a wide variety of promotional career-tracks. This company has a competitive base salary + bonus. Paid relocation assistance is available.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: