Job #: 6252
Title: SR. Cyber Security / IT Auditor (CEH, CISA, CISSP, CISM)
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Industry leading, dynamic growth, global organization! JOB DESCRIPTION
We are an award winning, strong growth year-over-year, industry leader, global technology organization and we have immediate career-track needs in the Cyber Security / IT Audit Group . Several positions are open due to promotion & department growth. High visibility and accelerated promotional opportunities characterize this opportunity. Based in the northern Atlanta, GA area and looking for technical proficiency in any of the following areas:
- Application Security (including OWASP concepts and application architecture and controls)
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
- Client Services & Implementations
- Computer Operations (including capacity, performance, and problem management)
- Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Management Solutions (including SAP)
- Database Administration & Security (including Oracle, Microsoft SQL)
- Information Security & Data Privacy
- Mainframe (Unisys, IBM), Midrange (iSeries) and Distributed (Windows, UNIX) Systems
- Network & Infrastructure Architecture and Security (including network segmentation concepts, firewalls, routers, VPN solutions etc.)
- Physical Security & Data Center Environmental Controls
- Systems Development (including SDLC, project management and change control methodologies)
Low overnight domestic travel of about 20-25%. QUALIFICATIONS
BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS, Computer Science, or a related field. A Master`s degree would be a plus. A certification such as a CISSP, CEH, CIA, and/or CISA, would be a plus . You should have 2-7 years of relevant cyber security and/or IT audit type experience.
You should have ability to use PC-based automated software tools, proficiency with spreadsheets, project management exposure, risk-based assessments, excellent communication skills. Varied IT experience including areas such as mainframe, PC/LAN, client/server, web-based systems, application development, interfaces, databases, data security, e-Business, project management experience preferred. ACL experience is a plus.
This is a " Blue-Chip" global, leading edge organization . This company puts a high value on quality of life, career growth, and has an opportunity for a wide variety of promotional career-tracks. This position has a base salary range of $60-90k and strong benefit & retirement programs. Relocation assistance is available.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: