Job #: 6267
Title: EHS Specialist
Job Location: Seneca, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 15% target bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a global chemicals company, one of the largest in the world with over 110,000 employees. Financially sound and will offer infinite career opportunities to professionals. Company offers excellent pay, benefits and full relocation to include home purchase. JOB DESCRIPTION
Your key priorities will include assisting in managing the Site EHS program. This involves developing and updating Site Safety & Emergency Response Procedures, performing Accident/Incident Investigations, involvement in Capital Project Safety Reviews, conducting Safety & Emergency Response Training, overseeing Contractors Safety and supporting the environmental program as needed.
Formula for Success: You Will
- Maintain and monitor compliance programs while optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of the programs.
- Maintain written EHS procedures.
- Provide governance and oversight of EHS program.
- Participate in Process Hazards Analysis activities and participate in technical review of process changes as necessary.
- Lead and/or participate in investigation and root cause analysis for accident/ incidents as needed.
- Participate in capital project reviews consistent with the level of EHS expertise needed.
- Prepare materials for shift EHS meetings and facilitate staff EHS meetings.
- Provide input to EHS Team Leader and interface with regulatory agencies, as needed, on compliance and/or enforcement issues.
- Actively participate with the EHS Community.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science is required.
- Occupational Safety and Emergency Response regulatory knowledge is required.
- Environmental regulatory knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with hazard recognition, job hazard analysis, and Process Hazards Analysis is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in implementing safety and industrial hygiene programs in a manufacturing arena required
- Basic computer skills (e.g., spreadsheets, word processing, database management) are essential.
- Customer Focus, Collaborate for Achievement, Entrepreneurial Drive, Drive Sustainable Solutions, and Effective Communication skills are a necessity to succeed in this role.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: