Job #: 6302
Title: Physician Assistant - Surgical Oncology
Job Location: San Antonio, Texas - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Full Blown Benefits / Bonus based on production
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is currently seeking a mid-level provider for their surgical oncology clinic in the San Antonio, TX.The provider will provide primary care alongside the physicians for their patients and/or family members in a hospital setting.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care for new and established patients with both benign and malignant oncological diseases. Initiates and documents appropriate interventions; evaluates and records patient/family response within practice protocol.
- Assists physicians and performs in office surgical procedures as directed by physician; conducts patient assessments and provides physician with information prior to seeing the patient.
- Assesses patient/family needs and provides education.
- Promotes wellness and recommends community resources to meet patient and family needs. Promotes/provides staff education.
- Incorporates evidence-based research into clinical practice.
- Knowledgeable of reimbursement procedures and documentation requirements.
- Completes patient charge tickets.
- May mentor new mid-level providers.
- Must have at least 5 years oncology Physician Assistant.
- Must have successful completion of an accredited PA Program
- Must have a current state license as a Physician Assistant in practicing state.
- Must have recent surgical oncology experience.
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: