Job #: 6308
Title: LICENSED WEALTH MANAGEMENT BANKER
Job Location: Sachse, Texas - United States
Salary: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: This is a base PLUS incentives position. Total COMP will be based on overall Production
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This would be a perfect opportunity for a Personal Banker to make a move and learn about Wealth Management, Investments and Relationship Management! JOB DESCRIPTION
The Licensed Wealth Management Banker will support the efforts of the Wealth Mgmt Advisor and will work directly with clients. With a Series 7, they will convey investment recommendations to customers, according to brokers` instructions, take orders from customers and inform them of changes to their accounts. They will ensure the timely payment of dividends and record and document securities transactions. They also coordinate the transfer and delivery of security certificates.
The Sales Assistant will process the paperwork for opening and closing accounts. During the trading day, they write order tickets and record purchases and sales. They operate computers and other office equipment as needed and handle correspondence with customers. Other tasks include preparing receipts, withdrawal orders and transfer confirmations, as needed.
- Performs data entry and process paperwork for new accounts including ongoing maintenance and customer changes
- Performs data entry and executes trade orders including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, UITs options and systematic buy/sell orders
- Manages marketing campaigns utilizing various technology including CRM, broker-dealer resources and other third-party providers
- Solicits new business and referrals by building sound and strong relationships with banking center partners and clients
- Aides the Wealth Mgmt Advisor with various research and builds sales presentations
- Maintains and updates compliance records and files
- College Degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience supporting a financial advisor, investment advisor, etc.
- Series 6 and 63 required; ability to obtain Series 7 and TX Life/Health Insurance license within 6 months
- Previous experience in banking or financial services industry
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: