Job #: 6348
Title: Manager, Internal Audit
Job Location: Cincinnati, Ohio - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a Fintech pioneer that is changing the consumer lending industry, is seeking their first Manger of Internal Audit to build the function and help the company to mitigate risk. Great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing tech company with a phenomenal culture. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Ensure internal controls processes are well developed, accurate and functioning properly.
- Review transactions and loans on behalf of financial institutions clientele.
- Perform operational and regulatory audits in key areas and report related issues concerning processes and controls.
- Spearhead cross-functional special projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate with external auditors on regulatory exams and audit requirements.
- Analyze data obtained through audits for any deficiencies in controls or lack of compliance with regulations and policies.
- Review loans and lending activity by the company for its financial clients.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or Business.
- 5+ years experience in internal audit and/or external audit.
- Lending industry experience required.
- Strong experience in audit and risk management.
- CPA preferred.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: