Job #: 6371
Title: Data Architect
Job Location: Memphis, Tennessee - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Data Architect position will lead the design of the client Banks data program, including integration of systems, reports, extracts, and other sources of business intelligence that drive the Banks business operations, and as such will need to exercise great discretion and privacy. JOB DESCRIPTION
This position is expected to progress, implement and enforce technology-related policies and procedures that affect the security and integrity of Bank data. This position will formulate, set timelines for, and execute major technology-related projects that affect the Bank`s business operations. This includes using advanced business intelligence analysis techniques and procedures, as well as working directly with vendors and end-users to determine proper reporting specifications. This position will provide the second level of business intelligence support for Bank employees and therefore requires an extremely high level of analytical, spatial, mathematical, and problem-solving skills to create and resolve complex reporting requests in addition to excellent communication skills. This position will occasionally plan, direct, and coordinate the work of other team members, provide input for employee reviews, and ensure all service and report requests are completed in a reasonable timeframe and to our customers satisfaction. This position reports directly to the Data Analytics Group Manager. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor`s Degree from an accredited institution of higher learning required, preferably in the field of Computer Science or related field of expertise.
- Education may be considered and can be substituted with five (5) years commensurate experience.
- Five (5) or more years of experience with business intelligence, data design, report authoring, and writing advanced queries against data. This position must possess a working knowledge of data governance and stewardship, to include an understanding of the business drivers. Evidence of progressive responsibility in related position preferred.
- Possess Robust organizational and time management skills and the ability to perform independently in setting objectives and take initiative to proceed properly.
- Must be able to assess situations and determine outcome based on limiting Bank risk while maximizing positive outcome for customers/employees.
- Highly complex analytical, spatial, and mathematical abilities required to resolve difficult problems in a way that maintains data and system integrity, and adheres to bank policies and regulations.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have an excellent understanding of reporting methodologies and how reports convey data to users.
- Robust knowledge and proven experience of query and reporting languages, such as SQL, PL/SQL, and T-SQL. Must have a Robust understanding of business intelligence software, such as SAP Business Objects, PeopleSoft, Crystal Reports, and SSRS.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Windows and can utilize and understand general computer concepts.
- Robust knowledge of Microsoft Excel as used to retrieve and analyze data.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: