Job #: 6372
Title: Data Architect
Job Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Data Architect will manage and develop all the data warehouse components to enable greater adoption and value of the overall Business Intelligence Service. This person will be responsible for administering the data warehouse, ETL processes, data models and schemas to ensure efficiency and accuracy of the service. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Administering the Data Warehouse which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Data Models
- Meta data
- Performance and Efficiency
- Addition of new data sources
- Design, Develop and deployment of ETL processes with SSIS.
- Manages the on-boarding of new data sources to ensure continuity with the existing data warehouse structure.
- Manages and improves the data governance framework for the bank.
- Coordinates and supports project initiatives to continue adoption and grow the worth of the Business Intelligence Service.
- Design, Develop and deployment of stored procedures.
- BS/BA or higher degree.
- Knowledge with SQL Server DBA.
- Experience writing SQL stored procedures and SSIS ETL jobs.
- Experience developing data models and schemas for data warehouse solutions.
- Understanding in working with data governance frameworks.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge with Business Intelligence tools and Data Warehouses.
- Robust oral and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people to determine individual needs.
- Self-motivated and Robust leadership skills.
- Robust organization, time management skills and attention to detail.
- Practice as a Data Architect is preferred.
- Understanding working in the financial industry preferred.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: