Job #: 6375
Title: Data Architect
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This mission critical opportunity supports efforts that are used to satisfy the Regulatory, Compliance & Business needs of the client bank.
The Data Architect will be working hands-on with data analysis, data modeling and architecting solutions for in the financial datasets supporting client operations. This would include working closely with our software and application development teams to design database structures based on the data storage and retrieval needs. This role will involve working with complex financial data.
Candidate should have Robust communication skill (both verbal and written), experience working with a geographically distributed team. The ideal candidate will demonstrate sense of ownership and take the responsibility for end to end delivery of the assigned tasks JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develop database solutions that include designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Deliver insight into the changing database storage and utilization requirements of the databases.
- Safeguard the solutions implemented are in line with company policies and any external regulations.
- Establishing standards and guidelines for the design & development, tuning, deployment and upkeep of information, advanced data analytics and physical data persistence technologies.
- Works with internal bank partners to understand the business requirements and processes around the data and help design the ETL/ELT process for the Data Warehouse.
- Eight (8) + years of experience as a professional in Data Warehousing.
- Wide-ranging expertise in Data Warehousing on different database(s), as well as data modeling, both logical and physical.
- Widespread experience in multidimensional data modeling, such as star schemas, snowflakes, normalized and de-normalized models, handling slow-changing dimensions/attributes
- Knowledge in and understanding of a wide variety of analytical processes (governance, measurement, information security, etc.).
- Robust analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, establishing strategic objectives, project plans and milestone goals.
- Robust knowledge and experience with complex SQL queries and data analysis.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: