Job #: 6376
Title: Lead Data Architect
Job Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Lead Data Architect
This position is accountable for medium to high complexity data modeling, mining and warehouse initiatives. In addition, this position utilizes business and domain knowledge to obtain business requirements from end users, design solutions and document and communicate the solution for both business and technical audiences. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Acts as data tech lead on data centric projects.
- Works on multiple concurrent projects guiding a team of architects.
- Partners in a consultative manner with end users to gather modeling requirements, define modeling needs, design solutions, recommend proper analytical methodologies, and execute projects.
- Develops statistical models, data-driven analyses, and relational, informational and operational models from start to finish.
- Uses complex data mining techniques and queries to gather business intelligence regarding data acquisitions and conversions to support the organizations business and growth initiatives.
- Writes ETL development specifications and prototype SQL to prove data transformation.
- Synchronizes data models across marts and warehouses; manages dictionaries and other documentation across multiple data marts and data warehouses.
- Creates and documents data management best practices, strategy and standards.
- Produces detailed work while keeping the data warehouse big picture and direction under consideration.
- Helps mentor junior level team members on best data architecture practices.
- Observes to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Robust project management skills with a demonstrated ability to manage projects from inception through completion. Ability to work independently on and lead projects, distribute work to team members and manage multiple priorities/deadlines.
- Four (4) + years of relevant experience.
- Six (6) + years IT experience.
- Working knowledge of at least one SQL query tool.
- Four (4) + years data modeling/warehouse experience.
- Experience working as a Data Architect.
- Robust knowledge of Erwin, or comparable tool for modeling and capturing metadata.
- Robust knowledge of logical/physical models for data warehouse and dimensional data marts, as well as experience in performing impact analysis of data structure changes.
- Robust interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills are needed to effectively collaborate and communicate with team members, business users, database administrators, project leaders, developers and managers.
- Team player with proven ability to provide advice, guidance, training and coaching to more junior members of the team.
- Robust knowledge of SQL and at least one relational database platform (Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, and Sybase IQ).
- Robust analytical and research skills to be able to synthesize information from multiple sources.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: