Job #: 6365
Title: Sawmill Supervisor
Job Location: Perry, Georgia - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
KEC partners with a multi-national, heavy manufacturer who is increasing operational capacity tracking down their Production Supervisor to lead front line operations and growth. Days or afternoons, the successful Supervisor will have demonstrated leadership skills in heavy manufacturing and understand change. They will be resilient and rise to the occasion when supporting the organizations objectives. Safety is a non-negotiable, youre an effective communicator and you like the idea of building teams and working towards your operations success. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Maintain the highest standards with respect to safety at all times, leading by example and ensuring employees follow all policies, procedures, practices and regulations.
- Foster a culture of open and respectful communication.
- Manage and identify opportunities to improve productivity, reduce cost and maximize the quality, value and recovery of lumber produced.
- Engage production and maintenance workers to achieve targets, meet expectations and address deficiencies in a productive and professional manner.
- Ensure quality standards are met throughout the manufacturing process.
- Engage and support team members to achieve excellence in all areas of the business.
- Post Secondary Education preferred (minimum high school diploma)
- At least 3 years of sawmill or heavy industry related experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of supervisory experience
High School/Secondary School
How to Apply: