Job #: 6368
Title: Sales Agronomist (DC-7080)
Job Location: North Platte, Nebraska - United States
Salary: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is an opportunity for an Entry- to Mid-Level Sales Agronomist to work for a smaller, independent Ag retailer putting some experience under his/her belt.
Keywords: Sales, Agronomist, Sales Agronomist, Crop Protection, Ag Chem, Ag Chemicals, Fertilizer, Seed, Ag, Agriculture, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking a Sales Agronomist for a Southwestern Nebraska Ag Retailer to sell Crop Protection, Fertilizer, Seed and Agronomic Services to their customers. Primary responsibilities: QUALIFICATIONS
- Making Sales calls throughout assigned territory to help Ag growers determine agronomic needs, create solutions and build long-term customer relationships
- Selling to Ag growers within company credit and pricing policies
- Keeping current on latest agronomic products, trends, issues, services and resources
This Employer is looking to hire immediately. If you are looking for a role where you can have a direct impact and add value to the bottom line of your customers, this may be the job for you!
Benefits to include: Vehicle, Computer, Annual Performance-Based Bonus and Paid Vacation.
- 2 or 4-year Agronomy or other Ag-related degree preferred
- Certified Crop Advisor a real PLUS
- Good knowledge of Ag chemical and fertilizer products with ability to make agronomic recommendations
- Strong math skills / Computer literate
- Ability to converse comfortably with Ag growers and company team members
- Clean driving record with CDL or ability to obtain
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: