Job #: 6387
Title: Lead Domestic Project Manager x2+
Job Location: Columbia, Maryland - United States
Salary: $150,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This role is the Corporate Lead Domestic Project Manager position for a growing Global company
$150-165k base with 20% bonus
Ideally looking for someone with xp of managing the projects (not people) in $8-15M range JOB DESCRIPTION
- Manages project scope, cost, schedule and quality to meet stakeholder expectations.
- Ensures the project meets safety and quality standards both in design through execution. Ensures the project is designed and installed using sound engineering principles and in accordance with national codes and standards as well as company Corporate wide procedures and standards
- Ensures necessary project procedures and policies are developed, implemented and adhered to by the project team.
- Works with outside project advisory consultant to ensure that project is executed using best practices. Identifies and closes gaps in project execution methods to ensure project delivers scope on schedule and within budget.
- Coordinates and manages changes to project scope or execution plan with project team, contractors, and capital project steering committee.
- Manages project team, including contractors, to ensure their effectiveness.
- Coordinates with Supply Chain organization to ensure that procurement plans are developed and executed in compliance with company policies and applicable laws. Ensures procurement process delivers value to company.
- Effectively communicates project status, issues and risks to all stakeholders, including the executive leadership team.
- Assists in the review and evaluation of project management documents, specifications, design deliverables, equipment procurement and contracted services.
- Ensures project deliverables and documents are retained, organized and delivered to the plant operations at the conclusion of the project
- Leads and participates in various project and kickoff meetings throughout project life cycle.
- Require approximately 50% travel and will require the project manager to be onsite during the key phases of the project.
- BS Engineering in Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years experience managing capital projects of > $8-10MM for an owner company in the chemical industry, to include leadership of direct or indirect personnel of 20 or more.
- Speaks English fluently.
- Demonstrates good written communication skills.
- Must be able to empower, engage, inspire and develop team/direct reports.
- Experience with approving project purchases, contracts and forecasting project costs.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: