Job #: 6394
Title: Senior Contract Negotiator - Healthcare
Job Location: Bedford, New Hampshire - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 2%
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Anthem, Aetna, BCBS, Centene, Kaiser Permanente, Kepro, Molina, UnitedHealth, Wellcare
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This national leader in healthcare, a Fortune 500 company which provides innovative solutions to over 12 million members, believes their most important assets are its employees. Join their team and help transform the health of the communities they serve, one person at a time. This starts with you, from your benefits to your retirement plan and reaches outwards to community support and service. JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Purpose: As the Senior Contract Negotiator, he/she will coordinate and negotiate in accordance with corporate, health plan and State guidelines ancillary service agreements with IPAs, PPMs, Hospitals, Multi-Specialty Groups, Physicians, and Providers.
- Coordinate and oversee all negotiations for a specific plan or provider type for large professional groups, hospitals, etc .)
- Facilitate contracting strategy geared to specific plans
- Manage delivery of financial settlements and collections of receivables
- Analyze and track providers performance standards and financial performance of contracts
- Develop contracting action plans
- Correlate with internal departments and contracted providers to execute and meet contract compliance
- May require up to 25% travel
Education/Experience: Bachelors degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Marketing, related field or equivalent experience.
4+ years of contracting or provider relations experience in a healthcare, managed care, or insurance related environment.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: