Job #: 6338
Title: Manager - Home Health
Job Location: San Leandro, California - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Quarterly Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Sales and Management in a promote from within culture! Manager prepares a sales strategy for the branch office, initiates contact with existing and potential Healthcare Facilities in order to sell home health services. Manager is responsible for successfully managing the complete operations of a branch office and growing the sales volume. The Home Health Manager serves as the leader for the branch office and is responsible for client satisfaction, account revenue/growth, professional development of the office staff and overall business profitability.
- Understands and adheres to best practices and business ethics standards.
- Manages the account relationship with client facilities and customers.
- Develops sound working relationships with the leadership at the facilities/clients where maintains a contractual relationship.
- Responsible for maintaining the service satisfaction levels of clients and customers.
- Capable of proactively selling the complete range of services to current and potential clients, customers and local healthcare facilities.
- Grows the client relationships to increase revenue, sales and market share.
- Monitors the local sales market trends and issues. Reacts appropriately and quickly to any changesor issues which could impact business relationships and contracts.
- Works closely with the Marketing, Proposals and Contracts departments at the corporate office todevelop business proposals, statements of work, bids and prepare contracts.
- Frequently travels locally within a reasonable proximity of the office to visit client sites and client facilities.
- Manages the fiduciary relationships within the office, including pricing, margins, overhead, expenses,etc.
- Responsible for the daily supervision of the Service Coordinators, Compliance Coordinators and allother branch level internal employees.
- Responsible for auditing the external employee personnel files on a routine basis to ensure compliance.
- Demonstrates professional behavior and serves as a role model to staff at all times.
- Identifies discharge planning needs when applicable.
- Works with the Clinical Director to ensure optimal clinical outcomes for all clients.
Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
Bachelor degree in Business/Marketing or related area is strongly preferred.
Minimum of one year home care experience within the last two years.
Excellent interpersonal skills; self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
Strong analytical and judgment skills
Intermediate computer skills using Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and proprietarycomputer programs.
Ability to work at least 50 hours per week and assist with on-call duties when required
Ability to travel within assigned geographic region/area to attend sales calls and visits to clients.
Occasional travel to off-site company sponsored meetings and events.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: