Job #: 6471
Title: Program Launch Manager
Job Location: Birmingham, Alabama - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
An exceptional Tier I automotive supplier is building a new plant in the Birmingham, AL area. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responsible for automotive Interior Systems Programs for MY CLIENT, and assurance of compliance with established targets related to Content, Timing, Quality, Costs, Supplier base, Program readiness, Profitability, and Regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates and maintains communications with the customer, internal departments and plant for all program activities.
- Establish and plan the effective use of resources required in achieving targets
- Leads Cross Functional Program team in execution of MY CLIENT guidelines for Program Development.
- Monitors and tracks progress, leads monthly program reviews with executive management, and leads all program phase and gate review activities.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related field with specific engineering applications
- Must have 6 years professional experience, specifically related to the automotive industry/specific Door Systems product line/customer
- 3 + years of automotive program management experience is required
- Experience in Program Management in Automotive Interior Components such as IP, Floor consoles, Door Panels, Hard trim is highly desirable
- Strong technical background is required
- Manufacturing background is beneficial
- Must demonstrate strong MS application skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word, etc.)
- Excellent communication, negotiation, leadership, and problem solving skills is required
- Ability to speak/read/write in a second language, Spanish , specifically, is beneficial
Salaried position with bonus potential and excellent benefits package
MY CLIENTis a leading global supplier for components for vehicle interiors, offering its clients Integral Service in the conception, design, development, manufacture, and distribution of Door Systems, Doors, Seats and Lighting solutions. Our Spanish multinational company operates in 25 countries, with more than 100 plants and 22 technical-commercial offices. With our team of qualified professionals and the most advanced technologies, MY CLIENT has the capacity to seamlessly integrate with the infrastructures of our clients, globally support projects and supply them with the highest quality of products and services. Grupo Antolins corporate culture is clearly based on the values it upholds; Creativity, Customer Orientation and Knowledge Management.
IP/Plastic Systems- MY CLIENTs new acquisition have positioned our company as one of the industry interior leaders IP/Console& HT Systems.
Door Systems- MY CLIENTis an expert in door trims and mechanisms, creating modular solutions that integrate both areas of expertise.
Seat Systems- MY CLIENTis a technological benchmark in the development and manufacturing of foldable and removable seat systems.
Lighting Systems- As one of the key players in the market, MY CLIENT pays special attention to innovation, maintaining strong development capabilities, mainly in electronics and optic design, and in integrated interior solutions. QUALIFICATIONS
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: