Job #: 6460
Title: C++ Middleware Developer
Job Location: Ardmore, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Global financial services firm in suburban Philadelphia is seeking a C++ Developer to join their Middleware team. JOB DESCRIPTION
This is a development position in an Enterprise Technology group that is
responsible for designing, developing and delivering custom middleware
and network software systems to facilitate real time metrics collection
and publication, historical metrics storage and analysis, real time
messaging, routing, monitoring, remote administration, and configuration
management of a globally distributed trading infrastructure.
In this role, you will be responsible for the analysis, design and
development of enterprise class applications and components for some of
the firm`s most mission-critical systems. You will design and develop
reusable code, shared libraries, applications and tools and become an
expert in high capacity and high performance middleware technologies.
- Design, develop and implement software applications that satisfy complex
business requirements focusing on stable, maintainable, high capacity,
high performance, and scalability while maximizing technology value.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Design, develop and maintain tools for message streaming, operations
enhancements and monitoring used by traders and technologists.
- Research and resolve issues related to middleware while architecting new procedures and practices.
- Work closely with middleware engineers, trading technologists, production
support personnel, and monitoring and management professionals to
design, enhance, maintain, extend, configure, test and support a variety
of middleware systems, tools and libraries.
- Bachelor`s degree in a technical discipline with a minimum of 5 years of
experience in full lifecycle development in a heterogeneous technology
- Experience using C++ is required.
- Knowledgeable in Windows OS internals is a plus.
- Working knowledge of one or more communications middleware products such as
Rendezvous, MSMQ, MQ Series, LBM/UME, and JavaSpaces is a plus.
- Strong understanding of several of the following networking concepts and their
relationship to middleware is required: broadcast, unicast, multicast,
point-to-point protocols, routers, switches, network topologies, TCP/UDP
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: