Job #: 6494
Title: Grain Merchandiser (FD-6900)
Job Location: Wichita, Kansas - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus potential. Benefits: Health, Life, Vision, Dental, Disability Insurance + Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays + Relocation Assistance + Retirement + Travel Expenses, Vehicle, Cell Phone, Computer
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Grain Merchandiser (FD-6900)
Salary Range: Starting at $100,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Bonus potential
Benefits: Health, Life, Vision, Dental, Disability Insurance + Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays + Relocation Assistance + Retirement + Travel Expenses, Vehicle, Cell Phone, Computer JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting a Central Kansas Ag Employer seeking an experienced Grain Merchandiser. Candidate will be responsible for setting freight rates for movement of grain, involved in coordinating the logistical movement of trucks and rail, help plan and execute company merchandising goals, coordinate logistics for direct ship and farm purchase programs, establish a farm bid pricing system, continually investigate best practices for grain logistics operations, involved in coordination of all daily merchandising functions, billing of rail transportation, and help plan and execute company merchandising goals. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor`s Degree or two years related experience in the grain industry.
- Rail loader merchandising and rail trading experience.
- Grain merchandising experience.
- Solid understanding of risk management.
- Communication Skills as well as the ability to Plan, Coordinate and Train.
- Must be able to quality for and obtain a Series 3 license.
- Strong computer and data entry skills.
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to identify problems, collect necessary information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to interpret a wide range of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several variables.
How to Apply: