Job #: 6506
Title: Site Maintenance Supervisor
Job Location: Morristown, New Jersey - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a Global Specialty Chemicals Company with 15 manufacturing sites. They manufacture an array of specialty lubricants and greases. This is a small facility (50 people) that manufactures lubricants for Aerospace and DOD. Company is implementing a lot of process equipment upgrades and advanced computerized Quality and Maintenance management systems. Position reports to the Group Engineering and Maintenace Manager (3 facilities in NJ).
The position will manage 4 skilled maintenance technicians and maintenance / engineering outside contractors. JOB DESCRIPTION
Site Maintenance Supervisor
Our client a Global manufacturer of Specialty Chemicals is seeking a Site Maintenance Supervisor. Position reports directly to the Group Engineering and Maintenance Manager. This position will lead in planning, scheduling, and executing the site`s maintenance program. The Maintenance Supervisor upholds smooth and reliable operations of the plant, ensuring complete compliance with legal, regulatory and corporate requirements.
Additionally, the Site Maintenance Supervisor owns the execution of Engineering projects through the coordination of supporting engineering resources. Moreover, the supervisor will manage relevant contract staff, alongside ongoing production and maintenance activities, which ensures maximum value obtained as the project, maintenance, and production activities interact and interrupt one another.
- Supervise maintenance activities to maximize efficiency
- Determine maintenance priorities based upon established plans and develop daily assignments
- Facilitate and/or execute of a task relevant risk assessment (PTHA, JSA and Life Critical Work Permit)
- Monitor working practices and adhere to safety procedures to ensure safety of employees and inspect and monitor quality of maintenance work
- Responsible for planned & preventive maintenance program to maintain production machinery and equipment including inspections, calibrations, lubrication, replacement parts etc.
- Manage the site Mechanical Integrity Program
- Create and manage weekly maintenance plan resourcefully aligned with the production schedule
- Management of SAP CMMS (combined maintenance management system)
- Training and Development of maintenance technicians trade skills
- Initiate and/or facilitate Management of Change process
- Technical selection of indirect materials
- Maintain site KPIs
- Manage team processes to the standards of ISO9001(AS9100) and RC14001 and contribute to system audits as required
- Practical knowledge of modern state-of the-art chemical processing equipment
- Engineering Degree (Preferred: Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Environmental, Management)
- 4-7 years chemical industry maintenance experience
- 1-3 years personnel supervision experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational and problem-solving skills is a plus
- 6 sigma and lean management skills
- SAP, Microsoft Office Suite/365, AutoCAD, PrismeSolutions
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: