Job #: 6559
Title: Certification & Accreditation Engineer SME
Job Location: Dayton, Ohio - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Location: Dayton, OH
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
Seeking experienced and professional C&A SME with direct knowledge and experience related to acquisition platform of air vehicle platform and sensor cyber security along with a solid understanding of Risk Management Framework information assurance planning, developing systems of systems (SoS), systems engineering, network engineering, and technical interface design. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Apply and translate operational and user requirements into system and technical requirements for ISR & SOF platforms and sensors is critical.
- Incorporate sound security engineering and procurement solutions into an integrated program protection scheme based upon known or anticipated risks.
- Execute the Information Assurance (IA) Risk Management Framework (RMF) to support Certification and Accreditation (C&A) of assigned air vehicle systems including generating required artifacts such as Interim Authority to Test (IATT), Interim Authority to Operate (IATO), and Authority to Operate (ATO) packages as well as associated reports and presentations.
- Evaluate the technical implementation of the security design to ascertain security software, hardware, and firmware features affecting confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability, and non-repudiation have been implemented as documented in the DCID 6/3, JAFAN/6/3, NIST 800-53, and/or DoDI 8500.2.
- Identify and document threats, vulnerabilities, attack scenarios, impacts if exploited, and likely timelines for exploitation.
- Provide stakeholders with on-time deliverables and approaches to meet growing ISR & SOF requirements. Assist and provide the government cyber security engineering program execution functions to include the development, test, and modification assessments of Directorate programs air vehicle, ground segment, payloads, associated support equipment and the architecture by which they are connected. As required, assist, review, and provide recommendations for AFIs and other policy documents.
- Develop or design system architectures, interface specifications, and interface test plans to support compliant, rapid acquisition of ISR systems, such as airborne sensors, ground control systems, and platforms. Review and analyze interoperability requirements and shall review, develop and evaluate resultant specifications and Internal and External Interface Control Documents (ICDs).
- Review and make technical recommendations regarding critical technologies requiring protection, Program Protection Plans (PPP), and anti-tamper (AT) plans, techniques, threats/vulnerabilities, risks, and results. Review and/or document the Critical Program Information/Critical Technology (CPI/CT) list.
- Monitor and evaluate AT efforts for impacts to the program and provide recommendations to the Chief Engineer and Program Manager.
- Provide cyber security engineering support for traditional air vehicle and air vehicle systems acquisition programs as well as quick reaction capabilities (QRC) in a rapid acquisition development environment.
- Deliver solutions which are ready for the Designated Approval Authority (DAA) under significantly reduced timelines required by Special Operations and QRC programs.
- Provide engineering expertise for site audits and site reviews to validate Cybersecurity design and make recommendations to the PEO and DAA.
- Masters Degree + 12 years experience
- At least 6 years experience supporting DoD programs/projects
- Must have a current and demonstrated background in The Trusted System Network Information and Communications Technology Risk Mitigation Guidebook (TSN ICT RMG) to provide expert advice to programs in establishing and maintaining effective ICT supply chain risk mitigation courses of action.
- Understanding of DoD acquisition processes to ensure timely and synchronized schedule integration of cyber security requirements into program schedules and milestones through various acquisition program Integrated Process Teams (IPT).
- Demonstrated background related to Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) to prevent an adversary subverting weapon systems and critical networks.
- Security+ or other professional technical certification is required
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: