Job #: 6545
Title: Engineering Manager
Job Location: Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus + 401K + Dental + Disability Insurance + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Paid Holidays + Paid Vacation + Tuition Reimbursement
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Engineering Manager - Industrial Ventilation - Wisconsin
$80,000 - $120,000 + Excellent Benefits JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing an Ag Manufacturer located in Wisconsin who Prides themselves on their teamwork and high level of customer service is searching for a Engineer Manager to join their team. Successful Candidate will plan and direct all aspects of the engineering activities within the organization. Will also direct, administer, and coordinate the activities of the Engineering Department in support of established policies, goals, and objectives. The Engineering Manager is an integral part of developing new products and leading product redesigns to ensure the Company is the leader in the marketplace. Further, they are responsible for collaborating with other departments to ensure manufacturability and identifying product marketing features and benefits. Strong communication skills, attention to detail and ventilation experience a must. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Degree; or ten or more years related experience in ventilation and management and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience with Solidworks software is required.
- Knowledge of metal fabrication and engineered components assembly is desired.
- Experience with industrial ventilation required.
- Strong communication skills
- Detail Oriented
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: