Job #: 6581
Title: Corporate Training Manager
Job Location: Fort Myers, Florida - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus Eligible
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Rated as one of the best places to work in Florida! Beautiful location and strong company. Looking for A++ Candidates to fill an opening for Corporate Training and Development Manager. Can come from any industry or this person doesn`t have to have manufacturing experience. Must have strong leadership, exceptional communication skills and ability to be both strategic and hands-on.
The Manager of Corporate training is a member of the Corporate team and will provide the overall coordination and implementation of the companys corporate training needs and initiatives.
- Work with all segments of the organization to analyze training needs and incorporate into a Corporate training plan.
- Delivers training programs and other learning and development services, specialized workshops to meet the needs of new and existing employees.
- Acts as a consultant to management regarding learning and development needs.
- Researches alternative learning delivery methods such as computer-based and satellite training programs.
- Delivers train-the-trainer programs for division, department and job-specific trainers as identified throughout the organization.
- Oversees the production of course materials and facilitates training as needed.
- Working with the Director, supports the organizations Bench Strength program.
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 10 years as a Trainer or Learning and Development Specialist in a corporate or comparable academic environment
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience required
- Above average communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Franklin Covey, SAP Success Factors not required but a plus!
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: