Job #: 6601
Title: Relationship Manager (hunter within existing clients)
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: bonus/commission
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Relationship Manager opportunity with a leading provider of technology solutions and services to the alternative investment industry. JOB DESCRIPTION
Its client base includes 25 of the top 50 global hedge funds. The pace here is fast-moving but with strong mentorship; excellent exposure in fin-tech industry and hedge funds.
Requires: 5-7 years of account management experience (hunting within existing accounts) within a financial technology (FinTech) or financial services company, selling into hedge fund or banking clients. Extensive experience cross-selling/up-selling.
Our client is a leading provider of technology solutions and services to the alternative investment industry.
This role requires an entrepreneurial Relationship/Business Development Manager who can thrive in a fast-moving environment, providing customer care for assigned client accounts and seizing opportunities for cross-selling and upselling effective services to hedge funds and asset managers. This is a quota-carrying, commission-driven role, but performance is also evaluated based on client retention, satisfaction and referenceability.
- Quickly grasp the functions & benefits of the companys product suite and become proficient in articulating its value propositions
- Understand the requirements of growing hedge funds and asset managers and respond with company product solutions
- Manage a group of assigned accounts, establish relationships through excellent account service and recognize and capture opportunities for increased revenues through additional beneficial products and services
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years of account management experience (hunting within existing accounts) within a financial technology (FinTech) or financial services company, selling into hedge fund or banking clients. Extensive experience cross-selling/up-selling. Track record of exceeding quota. Extensive experience selling into existing clients (upselling/cross-selling).
- Experience working with Salesforce, Streak or similar CRM
- Proficiency with corporate productivity & web presentation tools a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time effectively
- Highly self-motivated, entrepreneurial sales/service approach
- Attentive to detail, organized
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: