Job #: 6586
Title: CAD Design Engineer - Direct
Job Location: Detroit, Michigan - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Metro Detroit area only
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Join a great team of engineers and use your expertise to create CAD designs for new or changed plastic injection molded products. This top-notch automotive supplier only hires the best. Products include under-the-hood powertrain products such as: Intake Manifolds, Oil Pans, Engine Covers, Air Induction Systems, Resonators and Cam Covers
Excellent work/home life balance as you create a work schedule unique to your needs, opting to work four ten-hour days or five eight-hour days per week, as well as choosing the specific hours you work within those days.
Will look at an out-of-the-box thinker with a couple years of experience or someone more seasoned with 10+ years of experience. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Will use 3D CAD to help quote new products, design new products and change existing products.
- Will work with the engineering team to guide engineering feasibility and cost effectiveness for new and existing products.
- Will use innovative solutions to resolve product issues.
- Experience with UG (Unigraphics) is required with CATIA and Solidworks a plus.
- Injection molding process knowledge is required.
- Working knowledge of GD&T
- Associates Degree and 3 to 10+ years design of plastic automotive parts is desired.
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: