Job #: 6607
Title: Analyst Engineer
Job Location: State College, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Innovative growing technology company. Opportunity to grow your career. Great place for an entrepreneurial type. Products enhance opporating effieciences of industrial and manufacturing equipment. Industrial Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, data analysis, customer interaction. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a dynamic innovation company that develops and commercializes embedded intelligence solutions for industry and the military. Their diverse group of engineers, developers, innovators and dreamers from all walks of life have one thing in common, a passion for bringing the latest technologies to life. Since being founded over 15 years ago they have consistently been growing at over 60% per year. The clients products are providing huge cost reductions and saving industrial manufacturing jobs all over the United States. Their core values are technical entrepreneurship, highlighting focused experimentation while maintaining a family and life oriented balance. They value and support the health of their employees, the community and the environment.
Due to their growth our client is seeking an Analyst Engineer who identifies with their core values.
Analyst Engineer duties include:
- Perform Quality Assurance of software and hardware products
- Perform customer training programs on software and hardware
- Answer questions and solve customer problems
- Deliver monitoring services including installation, setup and analysis
- Heavy interaction and support with customers including, executives, managers and operators.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Petroleum Engineering or similar.
- Regular travel to customer sites
- Able, willing and excited to visit and maneuver through large industrial plants.
- Proof of US Citizenship and valid US drivers license
- Must have previous experience interfacing with customers in a plant setting
- Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, a team player, strong attention to detail and the desire to work with a sense of purpose.
- 2 to 5 years of similar experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
Excellent salary commensurate with education and experience
Full benefits (medical, dental, vision). Full premiums for employees are paid by company
Retirement savings option with up to 3% match
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: