Job #: 6608
Title: Customer Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: State College, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Innovative growing technology company. Opportunity to grow your career. Great place for an entrepreneurial type. Products enhance operating effieciences of industrial and manufacturing equipment. Industrial Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, customer support, installation and training.. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a dynamic innovation company that develops and commercializes embedded intelligence solutions for industry and the military. Their diverse group of engineers, developers, innovators and dreamers from all walks of life have one thing in common, a passion for bringing the latest technologies to life. Since being founded over 15 years ago they have consistently been growing at over 60% per year. The clients products are providing huge cost reductions and saving industrial manufacturing jobs all over the United States. Their core values are technical entrepreneurship, highlighting focused experimentation, while maintaining a family and life oriented balance. They value and support the health of their employees, the community and the environment.
Due to their growth they are seeking a Customer Technical Support Engineer who identifies with their core values.
Systems Engineer duties include:
- Perform Quality Assurance and data analysis of software and hardware products
- Perform customer analysis training programs on product software and hardware
- Support and service customers and provide problem resolution.
- Deliver monitoring services including installation, setup and analysis
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Petroleum Engineering or similar.
- Required travel to customer sites and manufacturing facilities.
- Able, willing and excited to visit and maneuver through large industrial plants.
- Proof of US Citizenship and valid US drivers license
- Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be detail oriented, a team player, a perfectionist and have the desire to work with a sense of purpose.
- 2 to 5 years of similar experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
Excellent salary commensurate with education and experience
Full benefits (medical, dental, vision). Full premiums for employees are paid by client
Retirement savings plan option with up to 3% match
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: