Job #: 6666
Title: Treasury Sales Business Development and Servicing Officer
Job Location: Marietta, Georgia - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Treasury Sales Business Development and Servicing Office: Opportunity description
Responsible for delivery of integrated treasury solutions to Corporate, Commercial, Business Banking clients. Partners closely with client-facing teammates to consult on sales opportunities and deliver the product expertise and consultation essential to deliver the best possible solution to the client. JOB DESCRIPTION
Treasury Sales Business Development and Servicing Officer: Description
- Maintain a strong client focus, treasury industry proficiency and a comprehensive understanding of bank structure and the operational aspects of cash management products and services.
- Will be responsible for managing and aggressively increasing treasury revenue across a portfolio of clients. Will partner with others across the enterprise develop customized treasury solutions that meet client objectives.
- Concentrate both on expansion of existing relationships, but also growing business for new clients.
- Responsible for revenue growth, client planning, client calling, portfolio development, and proposal/presentation development/delivery.
Treasury Sales Business Development and Servicing Officer: Mandatory requirments
- Undergraduate degree is required.
- 6+ years experience in serving and selling sophisticated treasury solutions.
- Proven business development skills with a corporate client set.
- Comprehensive and deep familiarity with l treasury management products, services and trends.
- Capability to function efficiently under time pressure as an individual contributor.
- Collaborative approach to business in support of close team environment.
- Robust Executive presence both internally/externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Solid strategic thinking to create and advance global treasury solutions with clients.
- Team player and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: