Job #: 6668
Title: Cash Management Solutions Officer (Banking REQUIRED)
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Cash Management Solutions Officer:
Responsible for identifying prospects and clients with cash management needs and selling appropriate solutions to meet the clients` needs. Serve as integral member of the client management and cash management touching platform in assigned regions and/or LOBs. Manage and cross sell to a portfolio of existing clients. Primarily responsible for clients with standard to moderately complex cash management needs. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Cash Management Solutions Officer will create Treasury Management revenue for assigned solution sets within assigned territories. Working closely with peers, identify solutions to support the needs of clients and prospects. Responsible for involvement in sales planning, marketing initiatives, and product development and/or enhancement deployment. Develops detailed understanding in regards to the respective client`s or prospect`s financial and operational processes, key decision criteria, technology, and the competition in support of delivering powerful proposals and presentations resulting in winning new business.
- Identify opportunities to broaden product feature/functionality based on market and competitive intelligence.
- Maintain and enhance industry knowledge via conferences, industry periodicals, market segment studies, focus groups, etc
- Demonstrate proficiency in assigned Treasury Management solutions.
- Develop and execute on formal plan to achieve revenue goal.
- Assist on Treasury Management opportunities including solution development and pricing recommendations.
- Act as liaison between Treasury Management , Product, Operations and IT to define and present the best solution to the client.
- Have detailed understanding of how solutions impact the client`s working capital.
- Ability to match client needs with bank solutions and to articulate the solutions to clients.
- Provide business process consultation to clients and prospects to identify opportunities.
- Create bank brand awareness through speaking at industry forums.
- Demonstrate all keyTreasury Management solutions to clients.
- Support RFP responses.
- Maintain pipeline to support financial and resource forecasting.
- 7+ years of Treasury Management experience with a focus in Sales and/or Product (Commerical Card) Management required.
- Deep understanding of how Treasury Management solutions help clients improve working capital.
- Willingness to consult with clients to identify opportunities.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: